We have updated our terms and conditions. The update was needed to reflect some changes in our order process.
Main changes are:
- Payments are now also accepted in US dollars in addition to Euros.
- A fee of 3.4% will be charged for payments with credit card, debit card or PayPal. This is the actual fee that PayPal also charges us for this service.
- Our right to refuse your order has been made more explicit. We will only use this right in the extreme cases when we worry that doing business with you will not be good for us, for our brands or for our other customers.
- We removed the mention of duty free import to the EU, since this is the result of a Free Trade Agreement and not so much our service to you. Therefore, it cannot be part of our agreement.
- The option for you to cancel an order when too many products are sold out has been removed. In practice this has never been used like that.
Read the new terms and conditions on this page.