Bene Bene group order
Bene Bene’s new Spring collection was released and we are planning to bundle some Bene Bene orders and would love to include yours.
E-mail us your order before Sunday, February 18!
How to order?
- Download the order form: here
- Find the products you like on the Bene Bene site and enter them in the order form.
- E-mail the order form before the end of Sunday, February 18 to [email protected].
- That Sunday we will e-mail you to let you know if we received enough orders to meet Bene Bene’s minimum order of €1200.
- In case we are able to proceed with the order we will send you the invoice. That invoice will also show the shipping cost for your order.
- If all goes well we should be able to ship by the end of the month. If you order more products at KKAMI.nl or kfashion.kkami.nl we will ship those together with your Bene Bene order.
The Bene Bene site only shows retail pricing. Divide the Korean retail price by 1687* to get the wholesale price in Euro.
For example: the Mao MtM is priced at 29,000 KRW. The wholesale price will be €17.19.
You can change the currency of the Bene Bene site at the bottom of the page (click the Korean flag).
*) The conversion factor changes every group order due to changes in the exchange rates.
Bene Bene requires that you order at least 1 of each size for most of the products in your order. Exceptions are possible in some cases, like for a sample order.
The Bene Looks (sets of clothing at a discount) are not available for wholesale as a set, but the items can be ordered individually.
Products from previous seasons and special price category can still be ordered, but might be low on stock or (partially) sold out. You can check the availability by opening the dropdown menu for the size selector. It will say ‘sold out‘ behind unavailable sizes. This doesn’t guarantee availability for the other sizes.
Just send an e-mail to [email protected] when you have any questions.