Bene Bene group order
Bene Bene’s new Summer collection was released and we are planning to bundle some Bene Bene orders and would love to include yours.
E-mail us your order before Friday, June 2nd!
How to order?
- Download the order form: here
- Find the products you like on the Bene Bene site and enter them in the order form.
- E-mail the order form before the end of Friday, June 2 to [email protected].
- That Friday we will e-mail you to let you know if we received enough orders to meet Bene Bene’s minimum order of €1200.
- In case we are able to proceed with the order we will send you the invoice. That invoice will also show the shipping cost for your order.
- If all goes well we should be able to ship the next week. If you order more products at KKAMI.nl or kfashion.kkami.nl we will ship those together with your Bene Bene order.
The Bene Bene site only shows retail pricing. Divide the Korean retail price by 1667* to get the wholesale price in Euro.
For example: the Lucky 1/2 T is priced at 25,000 KRW. The wholesale price will be €15.
You can change the currency of the Bene Bene site at the bottom of the page (click the Korean flag).
*) The conversion factor changes every group order due to changes in the exchange rates.
Bene Bene requires that you order at least 1 of each size for most of the products in your order. Exceptions are possible in some cases, like for a sample order.
The Bene Looks (sets of clothing at a discount) are not available for wholesale as a set but the items can be ordered individually.
Products from previous seasons and special price category can still be ordered, but might be low on stock or (partially) sold out. You can check the availability by opening the dropdown menu for the size selector. It will say ‘sold out‘ behind unavailable sizes. This doesn’t guarantee availability for the other sizes.
Just e-mail us when you have any questions.
Sign up for the group order alert mailing list to not miss out on our next group orders.