Attipas means “My precious Friend’s Step”. Attipas was launched in 2011 after 7 years of kinetic and physio-dynamic research conducted in conjunction with the Cognitive Behavioral Development Center at the Seoul University. Attipas toddler shoes were developed to help to correct toddler’s walking by evenly distributing foot pressure. These unique non-slip shoes ergonomically support a infants’ important first steps and thereafter.
The five key benefits of Attipas toddler shoes:
(1) Convenience: Durable, non-slip, machine washable, fast drying.
(2) Breathable: Perforated sole releases heat and moisture for added comfort.
(3) Large Toe Box: Free toe movement for improved cognitive & motor development.
(4) Safe: Manufactured with non-toxic safety tested materials.
(5) Lightweight & Flexible: Super lightweight, just like wearing socks!
Attipas shoes is internationally patented and they contain no hazardous materials, adhesives and formaldehyde. Attipas shoes have passed Toxic and Formaldehyde test by KCL and TUV.
Attipas is made in Korea and the products come neatly packed in a beautiful shoe box that makes it the perfect gift.
S = 3-12 months; 96-108mm foot length
M = 9-16 months; 109-115mm foot length
L = 17-26 months; 116-125mm foot length
XL = 27-36 months; 125-135mm foot length
No products were found matching your selection.